To become a member of the Société francophone de Maillardville is very easy. Select the right category for you, individual or association membership. Complete the appropriate form and send it back to us either by email at email@example.com or by fax at 604-515-8080.
For payment, feel free to contact us at 604-515-7070 or send us a cheque directly at 942b Brunette Avenue, Coquitlam, V3K 1C9.
Your membership gives you many benefits which you’ll find listed below:
- Free access to our film and book libraries
- Access to our Adults French Classes
- A vote at meetings and AGMs (accessible one year after joining, and excluding the election of the Board of Directors.
- Reduced rates on activities offered by the SFM
Membership fee : $10 per year
Click here for a membership form.
- Services lobbying governments
- Representation services to various groups
- Services to promote your organization with various groups
- Documentation center
- Support Services, if requested
- Technical and community services
Membership Fee: $75 per year
To access our forms, please contact our office manager Ms. Rokia Kone at firstname.lastname@example.org.