Registrations available now!
What a best way to enjoy your Summer while practicing your French !
The French Summer Camp will take place from July 3rd to August 25th, 2017 at École des Pionniers, 3550 Wellington Street, Port Coquitlam.
- The summer camp will start every day, from 8:30 a.m to 3 p.m. Morning drop-off and sign-in are from 8:15 to 8:30 a.m.
- Required age: from 5 to 12 years old
- Cost: $150/ week
- After camp day care : from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. This service is organized by Société francophone de Maillardville. Cost: $5/ hour. If you require this service, please fill in the registration form below
- Every Thursday the children enjoy a special field trip! (Greater Vancouver Zoo; Maplewood farm; Science World; Suspension Bridge…)
Find below all the information about the scheduled outings and activities (click the program to zoom in).
Please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM available if you click HERE
Then please return it to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop it at the office: 942 b, Brunette Avenue, Coquitlam
* Please attached one of the parent’s ID with the registration form
You would like to live an incredible experience , all in French and take part of the Maillardville Summer camp?
Your help would be really appreciated!
To register, please fill in the form online by clicking HERE
Maillardville French Summer Camp is organized by the Société francophone de Maillardville (SFM) with the support of:
To share with you all the good times we had in 2016, here are some memories:
Special “merci” to Teanna for this video.
We hope to see you soon…